I tried Glucosamine HCL with Chondroitin years ago and it had no effect. Then i saw Glucosamine for pets work a miracle on my aging dog. Within a few weeks, she went from barely being able to get up from the floor to running around like a pup again. So i tried it on mysef again, but this time used plain Glucosamine SULFATE. It didn't take long for me to start feeling a difference.....and my se...

i have started taking this supliment from last one week.bangkok doctors gave me me four months medicine.its too early to say ifthe pain is less.glucosemine sulphate 1500mg

Dorofen | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/4/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis

I first got heartburn, acid reflux and then Alopecia, i think this medicine is the reason, my doctor says it cant be Hair loss, can you re verify for me? pain has been reduced but still is...

Ken | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/6/2021
Condition: Arthritis

Have had multiple repair surgeries on both knees with subsequent arthritis . Pain is gone and ease of movement is like new . I take 1500mg daily . Glucosamine + Chondritin . I don’t need ibuprofen or ang other analgesics . It really helps . Also with my back as well .

Kirlins | Age: 65-74 |
5/17/2020
Condition: Arthritis

has reduced the swelling in my hands and helped knee

Mo | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 10 years or more |
11/12/2019
Condition: Arthritis

I was first recommended to glucosamine by my postman, they do many miles each day, my husband and I tried it for a month or two, that was many years ago. Though my husband went on to develope Alzheimer�s and I found he was brighter without his daily dose, I am still taking 2000mg per day. I tried to half it but my arthritis flailed up. May try and reduce to 1500 as this seems to be widely recommended. Otherwise I have to say it works for me. I am 75 years old and more active than most people my age.

Age: 75 or over |
8/15/2019
Condition: Arthritis

I have been taking this for about 10 years since early signs of arthritis. I am still mobile and nearly pain-free