easy to breath,walk,sleep & wake up

Dear Malikovski My father has the severe CHF problem. I wish to use the arjuna bark . But I dont know the preparation method. kindly send me the preparation convention method including the quantity of raw materials requirement and the dosage details. Help me to treat my father. My email ID is [email protected]

Terminalia Arjuna | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/27/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

As a smoker, I find great relief in breathing, walking and exercising after taking Terminalia Arjuna in powder form every morning 6 mg on empty stomach. Evening one teaspoonful Neem leaf powder was found neutralising the smoking baneful effects in my lungs. I could perceive the combined effect of Terminalia Arjuna and Neem. Recommended for smokers very strongly.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/13/2019
Condition:

After my open heart surgery in year 2000 September lots of medicine was prescribe, stand latter on after reducing the medicine strength, was prescribe One tab of Revelol 12.5, Atorvas 10 and Ecosprin 75 daily. Due to Uric acid problem I stop Ecosprin and started taking Arjuna twice daily. I feel very very good in all respect. Now I planning to stop all alopathy medicine. Can anybody suggest for my actions.

Handytim | Age: 45-54 |
7/21/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

on second bottle frm Swanson, Ive taken 2x/day...BP fell frm 190/100 to 140/90 tested in first time visit to a new doctor....I take 1000 mg of taurine as well

Sankar |