For most users who take the appropriate dosage Melanotan II does not present any adverse side effects. Of those who do experience mild negative side effects they are generally those documented in the original clinical study of Melanotan II in humans, namely: flushing of the face and mild nausea. These side effects usually only last for 1-2 hours after the injection and usually only occur after the...

good

Bebbs | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/27/2021
Condition:

I’m Irish (whitest of white) and also a physicians associate! I was skeptical, but I have to say I agree with everyone! I spent a ton of money on spray tans. Melanotan isn’t cheap, but that has a lot to say for the quality! I have a beautiful natural tan now which was NEVER an option for me. Just burn then a “reddish tan”… I am obsessed! Not sure if I can mention where I work, but this is where I learned about this product and it is AMAZING! Please go to a reputable source to get it but 10 out of 10!! “If you can’t tone it… tan it!” :) (I had to choose ED to post)

Emmarose93 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
6/8/2021
Condition:

I have been using this for 9 years! I am able to achieve a good tan within 2 weeks of starting. I always feel sick straight after with mild headache. My skin is definitely way oilier when using. Libido increased. All my freckles have darkened and one so much on my nose that it looks almost black! My eyes were blue/green but after taking this for so long I have brown spots from the melanin. None of these are a problem to Me I’m just sharing my experience! Highly recommend I do worry sometimes about long term side effects which are currently unknown

Paulamarie | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/19/2021

I have been taking this for just over a week and have went really Brown! So got desired effect! Only side effects I've noticed is loss of appetite, which I love cause I was trying to loose weight! Haha and a very active sex drive which my partner is not complaining about.

Just sick | Age: 55-64 |
6/9/2020

Terrible nausea, vomiting, headache & exhaustion. I can’t imagine how anyone can take this! I’m so disappointed.

BUYMELANOTAN.ORG | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/6/2020

https://BUYMELANOTAN.ORG - Very responsive customer support and quick delivery Melanotan 2 to USA. Recommended seller.