this saved my husbands life...24 years ago my husband was given 3-6 months to live due to lung cancer,I threw away all his drugs that made him a zombie and started him on this treatment..yes it was still illegal.. but when he could keep down food for the first time in months and the pain was much less, he was hungry for the first time in months, he started to put on weight and felt good...Yes I di...

This is not a miracle drug. It's a near-indulgent experience with high potential for long-term abuse and addiction. This drug can cause psychotic episodes in those with underlying mental disorders, as well as mild psychosis in regular to heavy users. Should only be used in cases of extreme physical pain as the psychoactive properties are counterproductive.

CannaJoe | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
2/10/2021
Condition: Pain (chronic)

Learn how to medicate! Do the research.

Smith | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/27/2021
Condition: Pain

these are useless sites and I find one website that sells weed is purecannastore.com.I satisfy their quick delivery and quality.

BADEFFECTS | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/6/2020
Condition: Fibromyalgia

I have severe and constant pain from fibromyalgia and back and neck pain. I took the tincture and used the patches that didn't help at all. On my last visit I was given the TCH capsules to take. After about 20 minutes I had vomiting and dizziness and felt like being turned inside out. After the first day I felt somewhat better but it took me several days to really feel OK. No one ever told me that I might have these terrible side effect. NO ONE. Now I am afraid to take any of it. Why is there no information on this or where I can report these side effects.

Mike | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
11/3/2019
Condition: Pain

The only reason cannabis gets a bad name is because of 1 thing "THE GROWER". What majority of people dont understand is that this is a plant meaning 1 person can grow 100% grade A quality medicine for over 100 illnesses. Then you have someone grow the same plant and create the complete opposite effect. This plant saved my life from 7 herniated discs, I have been sober from narcotics and the lies from big pharma. I was a young kid hurt being fed 30 pills a day saying your gonna be fine! This country will tell you anything to buy something, Cannabis has been used for over 10,000 years and will continue to do wonders. The only reason it's still not legal is because politicians are paid millions on top of millions to stay silent (aka campaign money) I thank God I live in a generation that speaks up and not be silent on this. Do your research and find what strains works for you if you are in severe Pain then a Indica is going to make you feel better, if you are severely depressed and cant get out of bed a Sativa will bring life to you. Hybrid means they had a baby and you get both effects. I hope this helps someone looking for relief, this plant saved my life and I will use until the day Jesus calls me home.

spaceCowboy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/2/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

overall i have been a big fan of marijuana in many ways. it seems like i can enjoy music, food, and mother nature much more while under the influence of THC, but i have also noticed other side-effects which do not get mentioned on other websites: my biggest problem with marijuana was the constant need to pee after using marijuana so i had to cut way down to occasional use, about once every 2 months. another problem i noticed during withdrawal is sensitive skin feels like dust mites. also several years ago, i would start to smell a sick version of ham coming from the ceiling anytime i was indoors at home or work, but this smell would almost vanish when i was outside. so i just wanted to get these side-effects on the record in case someone is doing research on side-effects.