Taking for constipation, have only taken a few times and seldom. Each time I have taken it has produced good results the very next morning.

Given my chronic asthma, I've been sniffin the fumes of expeller pressed safflower oil, aged by several years, for several years, and while the effects give relief of my asthma during an asthma attack, they seem to present a slightly addicting sense, and the eventual side effects seem to be nervousness, weakness, panic attacks..maybe this is inaccurate but I can't explain it in other terms.

art | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |

Condition: High cholesterol
Tug | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/26/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started taking CLA to help loosen the stubborn fat around my abdomen. Not only am I losing the fat weight. My blood pressure is much lower and I feel so much better! I've also eliminated sugar from my diet and drink lots of water.

tickheddy | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |