Before starting of using Green Tea my LDL was 179. After two months of using Green Tea it came down to 127. My BP is normal 80/120 & Ultra sound scanning my liver is normal,before I had Grade I Fatty Liver. The effect of using Green Tea is excellent.

Green Tea can cause hallucinations.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
3/5/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I brew and drink a green tea both hot and iced. I know that green tea has a pill or capsule has health hazards of liver disease. Your review did not comment on the amount of brewed tea which may or may not be harmful.

Age: 55-64 |
11/20/2016
Condition: Weight loss

experience has been water retention

sixtea | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/5/2016
Condition: Leukemia

Chinese first cross-border commerce selenium tea platform Sixtea.

WebMD | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/1/2016
Condition: Diabetes

First time user

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/29/2015

Every time I drink tea I have problems. With this it was Lipton decaf green tea. I have had pains in my vagina! in one spot like its torn. I know this sounds gross but it is hopefully now going away. (was there for about 2 days and would feel like shooting irritation and very dry! I also was getting gummy blood from my nose. Im hopeful it has gone away as it has been about 4 hours now that it feels fine. I had about 6 small cups and I drank it cool, not cold or hot. Just not good for me as it strips too much of what we need from my body. I also had to stop black tea about 6 months ago. I drank it cold for about 2 weeks and one day I looked at my gums and they were turning black. True story. I quit and within a week it left just brushing my teeth. Too much fluoride I guess and tannins for my body. I drank less than a quart thruout the day probably less. So if you do drink any of these teas I suggest going for 1 to 3 small cups a day max. Did it make me lose weight ( the green tea?) yes, in 2 days lost 3 lbs and went poop a lot is why. Also it just didn't make my stomach feel good at all.