User Reviews & Ratings - LECITHIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LECITHIN.

«LECITHIN Information

See products with LECITHIN

12/11/2014 11:40:42 AM

Reviewer: LECITHIN-E chewable Dietary Supplement, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been taken this dietary supplement less of two month and I feel better my general Health & wellness. I have better energy that's for I lost 10 pound because now I can walk for myself without walker. I feel my memory and my concentration better. I have less pain and I feel much better my health. Finally my General Health & wellness are better.

12/3/2013 12:44:36 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    Every side effect was bad. Im experienceing Nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea and fullness . Been going on for about a week.

8/18/2013 2:23:11 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I am taking lecithin supplements for canker sores in my mouth. My physician recommended it. I do not see light-headeness as a listed side-effect but I am definitely experiencing that symptom. No nausea or other side effects as listed. I planned to take them three times a day but think I will just do nighttime due to the light headed feeling.

6/25/2013 8:08:41 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I don't know how accurate the effect is because I began taking lecithin about 35 years ago when it was said to help keep artery walls clean. I do take the lipitor generic 10mg but I don't believe anyone else in my family has had a problem with cholesterol so I don't know if it is working for me or not. I will be 66 shortly and am still working full time so maybe it has helped along w ... Show Full Comment

1/28/2013 9:56:39 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    memory improved,shaking of hands while at rest reduced, skin acne cleared up.Got some diarrhea, stools remaining in toilet after flushing , but it was not hard, seemed oily.Passed stools more often.apparently,gained some weight around the belly. breast are fuller and tender.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?