have used this for years to prevent knee pain, works very fast, also daughter uses it to relieve pain from buldging disc in her back and to relieve sciatic pain, worked better than vicodin for her

arrhythmia, palpitations, dizziness and other side-effects. I thought this was supposed to be a safe supplement!

4/17/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/11/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I took sunflower lecithin to loose plugged ducts in the breast while breastfeeding for one month. It works great but I had continue stomach pain all day long for the whole month. I took recommended dosage 3-4 softgels of 1200 mg for 3 weeks.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
7/30/2020
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

Mental acuity and articulation improve within 5 days of taking 1200mg of Now Sunflower Lecithin.

Akylex | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
10/13/2019
Condition: Age-related memory impairment

I had a noticeable need to search for my next word spoken. Remembered Lecithin from Science Magazine article in 1979. Started two 1200mg gel caps daily. Six months later my gift of gab returned and afternoon desk work was less fatigued. It takes a while to notice the difference, but I have been taking the supplement for 5 years and the difference in my mental acuity is amazing.

Kara | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/31/2019
Condition: High cholesterol

I use sunflower version, as the soy version does NOT lower my cholesterol. Canâ??t tolerate statins. Sunflower drops my cholesterol 40 points. Yeah!