Was given to my husband for fatigue.. He was to take only American ginseng. Fatigue is hourendous since chemo for brain tumor. recently he has been able to go to therapy now to help him get strong.. A way to go but can see a bit of difference taking only for 4 wks.

ALLMAN | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/3/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I didn't like not waking up with erections anymore. How long since I did? Years. When I take one 480mg powdered herb capsule at breakfast and another one mid-afternoon, I am extremely horny by bedtime and I have a morning erection most mornings. I can ejaculate at least twice a day. It feels great to get back to feeling like I used to when I was 30-40 years younger!

Age: 65-74 |
9/23/2016
Condition:

It helps with my sore threat, upper respiratory problems with just one dose of American Ginseng. I bought it from Chinatown, pour hot water and let it sip for 10 minutes before drinking.

8/30/2016
Condition: Cancer
brain |
6/19/2014
Condition:

bonrex | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/26/2013
Condition: Respiratory tract infections

I use to get bronchitis all the time until I started taking American Ginseng. I haven't had it since. It has been over 2 years. I also think it helps prevent the common cold. If I feel one coming on I double my dose for a few days and rarely get a cold.