i have more energy than ever...

Increased dandruff and skin dryness. Increased my weight in 15 days. Caused increased frequency of urine.Reduced Stamina.

IamFat | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 10 years or more |
1/10/2017
Condition: Diabetes

I started taking this treatment to help reduce my diabetes. After 3 weeks I had zero results and everytime I had to make the tea, I was forced to get up and walk to the fridge, then heat the water and apply a bag to the water. It was fairly easy after that because I could drink the tea while I watched 4chan and played LoL. I am not very satisfied because I am still fat. I was never told to stop eating sugary or unhealthy foods. This treatment made me waste $50 on a tea bag and some roblox credit. Recommend if u like failure and depression.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
1/18/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Another side effect of excessive tea drinking is anemia. Discovered by a study done an Northwestern Univerity of third world countries where they drink only tea and lots of it with low heme iron intake are anemic because the tea leaches out the blood iron from the body. I had a similar experience.

Jeff | Age: 19-24 |
6/20/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Been drinking black tea since I was very very young, (maybe too young?) anyways it's always kept me alert and aware, and during any activity that demands creativity it stops my mind from getting bored and giving up. I would suggests it to everyone.

Wow! | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/10/2015
Condition: Weight loss

I drink decaffeinated black tea. About 32 ounces a day. It is said to reduce cortisol levels. I lost 4 lbs my first week drinking this and it has reduced my cravings for sugar and bread products.

Age: 45-54 |