Check Your Symptoms
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- Pus or blood drains from your ear.
- Your ears are ringing or feel full.
- You have a loss of hearing.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if:
- You have pain or reduced hearing after 1 week of home treatment.
- You have any new symptoms, such as nausea or balance problems.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
June 04, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.