Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the following questions:
- What are your main symptoms?
- Do you have ear pain?
- Do you have ringing in your ears?
- Do you have trouble hearing?
- What home treatment methods have you tried?
- What nonprescription earwax softeners have you used?
- Have you ever had a ruptured eardrum?
- Do you wear hearing aids?
- Do you have any health risks?
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
June 04, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.