Call 911 anytime you think you may need emergency care. For example, call if:
- You have chest pain or pressure. This may occur with:
- Shortness of breath.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Pain that spreads from the chest to the neck, jaw, or one or both shoulders or arms.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness.
- A fast or uneven pulse.
- Your arm or hand is cool or pale or changes color.
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- You have signs of infection, such as:
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if:
- You cannot use your shoulder.
- Your shoulder does not get better as expected.