Allergies: Questions for Your Doctor
- Do I have allergies, or could it be something else?
- Do I need an allergy test?
- What can I do to stop this from happening again?
- Would an over the counter or prescription medication help?
- If I need medication, what are the side effects?
- Are there other treatments that could help?
- What changes can I make to feel better and reduce symptoms?
- How often do I need a check-up?
- Should I be worried about being or becoming allergic to other things?
- Should I see a specialist?
Jennifer Robinson, MD on December 02, 2014
© 2014 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.