10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Alzheimer's Disease
Here is a set of questions you may want to ask your doctor about an
Alzheimer's disease diagnosis:
1. What's the usual course of
Recommended Related to Alzheimer's
It is possible that the main title of the report Alzheimer's Disease is not the name you expected. Please check the synonyms listing to find the alternate name(s) and disorder subdivision(s) covered by this report.
Read the Alzheimer's Disease article > >
2. What new treatments are available?
3. Are the drugs used to treat Alzheimer’s symptoms effective? What are their side effects?
Alzheimer's disease affect how long someone lives?
5. How long can a person function normally after receiving an
Alzheimer's patients be a danger to themselves or others?
7. What's the best place for care: at home or in a nursing facility?
8. What do I need to do to make my home safe and comfortable for someone who has Alzheimer's?
9. What services and support organizations for
Alzheimer's disease are in my area?
10. Does Alzheimer's run in families?