- Alzheimer's: Tips for Caregivers
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s is a big responsibility, and it’s good to get all the help you can. Here are tips on how to support your loved one, stay organized, manage stress, and more.
- Is It Aging or Alzheimer's?
Learn the difference between memory problems that can happen to all of us as we get older and real warning signs of dementia.
- Things That Raise Your Chances of Dementia
Do you know the things that make you more likely to develop dementia and what you can do about them?
- Slideshow: 12 common habits that can damage your brain
- Which Exercises Are OK for Someone With Alzheimer’s?
Exercise is good for everyone, including those with Alzheimer’s disease. But you do have to make some adjustments.
- Bad Habits That Can Hurt Your Brain
Some things that seem fairly harmless can be bad for your brain. Click through to find out if you do any of them.
- Brain Foods That May Help Prevent Dementia
Alzheimer's is the most common cause of dementia in older people. Click through to find out how the MIND diet may help prevent or delay symptoms.
- When a Loved One Has Alzheimer's Disease
WebMD's caregiver's guide to understanding Alzheimer's disease symptoms and stages. Includes tips to avoid caregiver burnout.