10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Pregnancy
- How do I determine my due date?
- What are prenatal vitamins? Why do I need them?
- How can I tell if the symptoms I'm having are normal?
- When should I call a doctor?
- What is the normal amount of weight to gain during pregnancy?
- What remedies do you recommend to ease morning sickness?
- What do you recommend about exercise and specific foods I should eat?
- Are there any activities, medicines, or foods I should avoid while pregnant?
- Is it safe to have sex during my entire pregnancy?
- Am I at high risk for any problems during pregnancy?
- Do you have suggestions about how not to worry about having a healthy pregnancy?
Mikio A. Nihira, MD on July 06, 2012
© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
Pregnancy Week-By-Week Newsletter
Delivered right to your inbox, get pictures and facts on
what to expect each week of your pregnancy.