Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Dr. David M. Phillips / Visuals Unlimited
(2) Claude Edelmann / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(3) Yorgos Nikas / Stone
(4) Ingram Publishing
(5) Dr. David M. Phillips / Visuals Unlimited
(6) Dr. David M. Phillips / Visuals Unlimited and Dr. Yorgos Nikas / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(9) Dr G. Moscoso / Photo Researchers, Inc.
American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Ectopic Pregnancy: A Guide for Patients, 2006.
Colorado State University, Pathophysiology of the Reproductive System.
Springfield Technical Learning College.
The Merck Manual.
Reviewed by Kecia Gaither, MD, MPH on October 02, 2016
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.