Drooping Eyelids - When to Call a Doctor
Call a doctor if:
- Your eye is painful or there is swelling extending beyond the lid margins.
- Your eyelids droop suddenly.
- Drooping eyelids interfere with your vision.
- Your eyes are dry and irritated, or your eyelids do not close completely while you are awake or asleep.
- Your eyelashes start to rub on your eyeball.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
September 09, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.