- 5 cups pared, sliced tart apples (about 6 medium apples)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Step 2
- Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Step 3
- Layer apples and cranberries in pan sprinkling with sugar as you layer.
- Step 4
- Topping: Mix flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Step 5
- Work in butter until light and crumbly.
- Step 6
- Sprinkle topping evenly over apples and cranberries.
- Step 7
- Bake 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.