Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diced, seeded cucumber
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- cucumber, sliced thin, optional garnish
- julienne mint leaves, optional garnish
- Step 1
- Stir yogurt and cream cheese until smooth.
- Step 2
- Add remaining ingredients; stir to blend.
- Step 3
- Serve with raw or blanched vegetables, such as carrots, celery, tomatoes, or zucchini
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.