Top Food and Recipe Stories of 2007: Readers' Choice
Here are the top 10 most viewed food and recipe stories of the year.
Healthy breakfast cereals, the best light ice creams, and the truth about metabolism myths are hot topics for many people.
That's why those topics are on the following list of WebMD's 10 most viewed food and recipe articles for 2007.
Year in Review
The buzz in 2007 was all about Crocs, flat abs, male enhancement, and the
never-ending quest for the Perfect Diet. These were the top WebMD wellness
stories for 2007:
© 2008 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
- 10 Foods to Boost Male Health
- Choosing a Healthy Breakfast Cereal
- Beyond Snack Packs: 22 Healthy Munchies
- 9 Myths About Your Salad
- What Kind of Eater Are You?
- The New Face of Smoothies
- The Best of the Light Ice Creams
- Metabolic Myths
- Why Garlic Is Good for You
- Take a Pass on Gas