This is a colorful, fun way to sneak a serving or two of fruit into the brunch or dinner meal. Other fruits can be substituted for any of the kabob ingredients listed.
- 2 kiwi, sliced in quarters
- 1 cup thick banana slices
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup watermelon balls or cubes
- Step 1
- Put kiwi quarters, banana slices, grapes, and watermelon balls into separate serving bowls.
- Step 2
- Make 4 kabobs by sliding a series of kabob ingredients on a bamboo skewer; for example: a banana slice, then a grape, then a kiwi quarter, then a watermelon ball, and so forth.
- Step 3
- Arrange kabobs on a platter.
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.