Chest Problems - Check Your Symptoms
Call 911 if:
- You passed out (lost consciousness).
- You have severe difficulty breathing.
- You have symptoms of a heart attack. These may include:After you call 911, the operator may tell you to chew 1 adult-strength or 2 to 4 low-dose aspirin. Wait for an ambulance. Do not try to drive yourself.
Call your doctor today if:
- You have any trouble breathing.
- Your chest pain gets worse.
- You are dizzy or lightheaded, or you feel like you may faint.
- You are not getting better as expected.
- You are having new or different chest pain.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
August 26, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.