Call 911 if:
- You passed out (lost consciousness).
- You have severe difficulty breathing.
- You have symptoms of a heart attack. These may include:
- Chest pain or pressure, or a strange feeling in your chest.
- Shortness of breath.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Pain, pressure, or a strange feeling in your back, neck, jaw, or upper belly or in one or both shoulders or arms.
- Lightheadedness or sudden weakness.
- A fast or irregular heartbeat.
Call your doctor today if:
- You have any trouble breathing.
- Your chest pain gets worse.
- You are dizzy or lightheaded, or you feel like you may faint.
- You are not getting better as expected.
- You are having new or different chest pain.