User Reviews & Ratings - CASSIA CINNAMON

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CASSIA CINNAMON.

«CASSIA CINNAMON Information

See products with CASSIA CINNAMON

11/23/2014 3:20:24 PM

Reviewer: jlaper, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
within 24 hours of taking this i had my symptoms of diabetes mostly disappear ,especially when slipping up and eating what would be bad for me like sugar

9/27/2014 12:06:25 PM

Reviewer: annie oakley, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have reduced gas, blood sugar, and I have general well feeling

8/28/2014 1:42:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:

Reason for taking: Diabetes
7/13/2014 9:05:43 AM

Reviewer: Brenda, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Although cinnamon has lowered my blood sugar by at least 25 points, it has irritated the yeast infections you get from diabetes. It caused extreme itching of my vaginal area because when I stop taking it the inflammation ceases quite a bit. If you aren't prone to yeast infections it is great.

11/18/2013 11:23:54 PM

Reviewer: outwest, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a young diabetic. The doctors put me on all kinds of drugs. I stopped taking them. I have been able to get my sugar levels down fairly well with diet and exercise. (Lost 10% of my weight.)My numbers were still high in the morning - 115-130. I started taking cinnamon (1000 mg) and mixing it in a glass of water with dinner. My numbers have been around 105 in the morning. This has been a miracle ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber