User Reviews & Ratings - CASSIA CINNAMON

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CASSIA CINNAMON.

«CASSIA CINNAMON Information

See products with CASSIA CINNAMON

2/21/2015 1:03:55 PM

Reviewer: amar, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I take c8nnamon with bilberry and garlic it lowers my finger stick by 10 to 15 points. If I skip these I take daily. My sugar level rises. even with diabetic medication. I was a le to take my aic crom 9 to 5.6 in 2 month period. also I noticed when I cheat small amount of ice cream if I dont take these my blood sugar stays high with these it goes back down.

11/23/2014 3:20:24 PM

Reviewer: jlaper, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
within 24 hours of taking this i had my symptoms of diabetes mostly disappear ,especially when slipping up and eating what would be bad for me like sugar

9/27/2014 12:06:25 PM

Reviewer: annie oakley, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have reduced gas, blood sugar, and I have general well feeling

8/28/2014 1:42:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:

Reason for taking: Diabetes
7/13/2014 9:05:43 AM

Reviewer: Brenda, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Although cinnamon has lowered my blood sugar by at least 25 points, it has irritated the yeast infections you get from diabetes. It caused extreme itching of my vaginal area because when I stop taking it the inflammation ceases quite a bit. If you aren't prone to yeast infections it is great.

St Johns wart