User Reviews & Ratings - TRANSFER FACTOR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TRANSFER FACTOR.

«TRANSFER FACTOR Information

See products with TRANSFER FACTOR

7/26/2011 8:39:51 PM

Reviewer: Ecarrillodds@hotmail.comv, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
This has helped me to raise my immune system and fend off colds & respiratory illness. It gives me energy and a feeling of wellbeing!!

7/12/2011 2:41:22 PM

Reviewer: Gaby Escobedo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a Kindergarten teacher, that is exposed to all what my students bring to my classroom, flue, strep throat, colds etc.. I also have a severe arthritis and since I started taking 4life transfer factors My Life has changed and I don't take any more tylenol or my yearly flue shot !

4/26/2010 11:10:05 AM

Reviewer: Genayvonne, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have not discovered any side effects to this product myself. I had an unknown condition with extreme fatigue and if i wasn't careful i would faint. Since i have been taking the product i have not had any of the fainting symptoms, i feel healthier, and i am able to live a once again happy life. This product does work wonders and i am so thankful. I would have been bed ridden without it :)

4/2/2010 4:13:03 PM

Reviewer: pc, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
TF classic has stopped all my allergies.even my cat allergy.my dogs take it too...stopped their allergies too.TF is not species specific,so pets & livestock can take it too. improves my skin,stopped my shingles. has cut down my annual fever blisters in winter,from 6yr to one.i expect no more soon.sick less & less.& when i am its briefer than others. stopped by dogs demise from kidney f ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2009 7:41:48 PM

Reviewer: eckobronx, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
It's a supplement that has helped with my health. I have more energy, a healthy prostate and a clean colon system. I feel great each day. A great product versus all the rest.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?