User Reviews & Ratings - BETA GLUCANS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BETA GLUCANS.

«BETA GLUCANS Information

See products with BETA GLUCANS

9/8/2014 10:05:02 AM

Reviewer: Carol, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
The only problem I have with this supplement is that it has to be taken on an empty stomach. The only time that happens is when I wake up. That is when I am most forgetful. I have not had a cold or flu since I started taking BG.

8/7/2014 4:36:51 PM

Reviewer: NA, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
WHEN I USE NSC BETAGLUCAN I SEEM TO GET HAIR LOSS

6/6/2014 9:15:58 AM

Reviewer: New Jersey, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I began beta glucan for my skin. I use a 400 mg capsule 1/day and 1% cream from Young Again. My daughter injred her knee with a resulting scar. We applied the cream to her knee; it improved healing, rduced redness and the scar by 80%. I've used BG for about 1.5 years and am constantly complimented on my complexion. It has worked very well.

5/27/2014 2:41:53 PM

Reviewer: Natalie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking NSC Immunition Beta Glucan for the past six months. I have been completely healthy despite working in an environment around children that are constantly getting sick and passing around all kinds of germs. I haven't gotten sick once since taking the Beta Glucan! I recommend it highly for anyone working around kids or sick people.

5/5/2014 8:25:45 AM

Reviewer: woncrazylady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
is it ok to take betaglucan with prednisone?

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber