User Reviews & Ratings - INULIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of INULIN.

«INULIN Information

See products with INULIN

1/14/2014 2:16:42 PM

Reviewer: Nancy 2, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I found that all the orange juice in Costa Rica adds inulin to their product. I had juice several times followed by extreme cramping, diarrhea,headache and dizziness. At first I did not know what caused it. I changed my breakfast diet still drinking the OJ. the symptoms were always there. Now that I have stopped drinking OJ I have not had a problem. I imagine the amount used is relatively small so ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2013 9:32:31 PM

Reviewer: Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I ate some gluten free waffles and felt burning in my esophagus and stomach like ginger causes. they contained inulin. I did not know what that was so came her to find out if it is related to ginger. I found inulin to be very unpleasant.

9/17/2013 12:04:34 AM

Reviewer: Jo E. , 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Research from Turkey shows giving probiotics with inulin to premature infants improved their health and reduced mortality. See Media get Today 9/16/13.

9/11/2013 6:08:19 PM

Reviewer: nancianne, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Pharmisist recomended Fiber Choice to help me control fecal incontinence. I had a colonoscopy because my bowel habits had changed. Got an excelent report. I am 82 and expect this is age related. So far, so good using inulin in this form.

12/17/2012 8:07:01 AM

Reviewer: DJ, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
It was AWFUL!!!! It made me physically ill. I had a terrible headache that lasted two days, horrible intestinal gas that was almost constant and it lasted four days, I had excruciating pain across the middle area of my back caused by the constant production of the excessive gas, I had an overly bloated stomach and gut from the excessive gas, I was unable to go out in public because of the " ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed