User Reviews & Ratings - GRAVIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GRAVIOLA.

«GRAVIOLA Information

See products with GRAVIOLA

3/12/2014 7:01:52 PM

Reviewer: marvinlzinn, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
For the prostate cancer I have I refused doctors advice of surgery. With graviola (liquid, added in carrot juice each day) the symptoms I had more than a year were gone in three weeks. However, with a lot of three times experiments, half as much sugar as most Americans use, and any dairy products, would not allow graviola to function. Now instead of urination every two to four hours I can sleep ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2013 9:46:58 AM

Reviewer: lfischerpe, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using graviola and immune-assist for about three years now to help fight prostate (and who knows what else) cancer. Until recently a reduced dosage kept my psa steady. Now that my psa is rising, I've increased my dosage and hopefully that will help. Sure I have parkinsons-like symptoms but I'm still alive almost 30 years after I was first diagnosed with the cancer. I feel g ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2013 7:22:00 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Graviola is able to address many issues at one time during the course of taking it. I have struggled with boils (staph) after chemo and there wasn't ANY medications that worked as I am antibiotic resistant. For me this has been a God send.

5/28/2012 3:50:33 PM

Reviewer: Kicking76, 75 or over on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was on low dosage HBP medicine that was causing severe forgetfulness. At first I took graviola drops with my meds and my bp improved. Slowly I lessened taking the meds, momitoring my bp 5x a day. For two weeks I have been off meds and bp is good. Too soon to be cocclusive but an encouraging start! 20 drops in morning, 20 in evening.

2/3/2011 3:27:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

good

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed