Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - PANTETHINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PANTETHINE.

«PANTETHINE Information

See products with PANTETHINE

12/28/2015 5:05:43 PM

Reviewer: otto, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I stopped taking Simvastatin (AMA) because of side effects, mainly some peripheral neuropathy, which my doctor wanted to attribute to diabetes, but I was pretty sure was statin-induced. At the time I stopped the statin, I started 450mg of Pantethine twice a day. After six months, my total cholesterol was the same-ish, my LDL went down, and my HDL went up. Only issue from last check was slightly el ... Show Full Comment

12/4/2015 3:06:49 PM

Reviewer: havoc, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My triglycerides went from 224 to 142, LDL 194 to 163, VLDL 45 to 28, total cholesterol 289 to 241, HDL remained at 50. HDL went to 61 when I was oil pulling (coconut oil). I am doing both now and expect to be at low risk. I had to switch from Puritan's Pride to Jarrow due to unavailability. Hope it still works.

3/22/2014 2:57:48 AM

Reviewer: bimcin, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I used this medication in Nature Maid brand of Vitamins and supplements . The product name is CholestOff Complete. Thank God! I had a routine visit and blood work within a month of beginning use of this stuff. I had elevated liver enzymes and my doctor wanted to know if I had taken up drinking in the last six months. That is what my enzymes looked like. I guessed it was this supplement and stop ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2012 7:30:01 PM

Reviewer: Green, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I use 450mg of pantethine along with 100mg policosanol..My Dr. could not believe my fabulous numbers and said keep it up!

9/25/2011 9:39:42 AM

Reviewer: hieagle, 55-64 Male (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Amazing ability to lower Triglycerides!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?