User Reviews & Ratings - HYALURONIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HYALURONIC ACID.

«HYALURONIC ACID Information

See products with HYALURONIC ACID

6/29/2014 4:49:44 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
injection in both knees lasts 3 years

6/27/2014 10:14:39 AM

Reviewer: Bob, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I am 70 and started taking the capsule form for joint pain. It seems to help and there are no side effects I can detect.

6/15/2014 10:56:19 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had zero to no pain, and had been using less Nabumatone when using hyaluronic acid. However; I could not get any more at the local CVS. The people who decide what others need for nutrition supplements, etc, did not feel as though it was necessary. Meanwhile I caught something at fair in the uptown area fair they had or somewhere. And the next thing I knew I could not walk without being in ... Show Full Comment

6/3/2014 3:40:42 PM

Reviewer: JK, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been in severe pain with my kneecaps due to OA. I have tried several different treatments, shots, etc. I heard about Hyaluronan by Baxyl and started taking 1 tsp. a day. After about 3o days, I noticed a big difference. I am now on my second bottle. I highly recommend this product, it is 100% vegan.

5/25/2014 6:13:01 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have run out of my HA and my hands hurt so badly I can't do much. I knew it worked but now I know how much. It also helps my back pain etc. I take 120 mg each day.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber