User Reviews & Ratings - hyaluronic acid

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hyaluronic acid.

«hyaluronic acid Information

See products with hyaluronic acid

4/29/2013 10:03:13 PM

Reviewer: sweetpea, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had a very good response to the treatment. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to see a change in the way they can move. I also take less pain meds since i started this treatment. I love it and will stay on it forever, that is how much of a difference i feel. I buy it from wonder labs.

4/8/2013 8:57:37 PM

Reviewer: vdemh, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
My hands used to hurt badly especially in the morning--I could not make a fist, and had a hard time holding a hairbrush, etc. Glucosamine/chondroitin did not help, and I read about HA and tried the pills. After about a month, I realized my hands rarely hurt at all. When I have run out while traveling, they will start to hurt again until I get more.

3/23/2013 7:41:19 PM

Reviewer: hlemarbre, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Had Hyaluronic acid injections in both knees, 4 wks aquatherapy and 2 Schiff Lab. glucosamine + Hyal. acid and MSM daily. Have been totally pain free for 9 months and before I couldn't walk for a period of 6+ weeks. YAAAY!

9/15/2012 3:55:32 PM

Reviewer: Sunjock, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had neck surgery and hip replacement surgery because of the effects of Arthritis... NSAIDS have been a part of my last decade... After taking HA orally for 90 days I discontinued all antiinflamatory meds and have no symtoms, pain, or stiffness. For me, oral HA has worked very well and I am profoundly grateful.

6/24/2012 10:54:21 AM

Reviewer: https://exchange.andrew.cmu.edu/, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Initially I wasn't convinced it was working until I began taking the recommended dosage. The reason I held off was concern that I was taking a placebo. After some time, however I feel it's showing signs of alleviation. I'm 59 going on 60 and I sustained my initial injury in high school.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?