User Reviews & Ratings - hyaluronic acid

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hyaluronic acid.

«hyaluronic acid Information

See products with hyaluronic acid

6/15/2011 5:43:46 PM

Reviewer: nashvillekat , 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
With heat rub, walking about 30 minutes and 3 pills a day, relieves pain in my hip area that has been diagnosed as arthritic. Brand is hyaluric acid complex by Country life available at whole foods.

4/28/2011 11:48:27 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
The pain of my left knee with beginning arthritis slowly disappeared.

2/15/2011 3:43:18 PM

Reviewer: osteo-biflex, Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
just purchase the osteo-biflex 2-weeks ago ? well let you know in couple of weeks?

11/9/2010 1:32:49 PM

Reviewer: Furnace, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My knees were so sore that I couldn't go up stairs without pulling myself with the hand rail.....after taking H.A. I can now actually run up the stairs in our house. It is an awesome and wonderful drug!!!!!

10/25/2010 4:32:45 PM

Reviewer: Franniefarmer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have Rheumetoid Arthritis, and had been takeing prednison, Plaquenil, and various other HARD prescriptions. I started HA, and withing 3 weeks I felt improvement. RA is debilitating and I know HA cannot stop it, but it really helps reduce pain. Used in conjunction with Methotrexate to stop joint damage, I feel I am doing the best I can for my body. I will always use H.A. as it keeps me off mos ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber