User Reviews & Ratings - NATTOKINASE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NATTOKINASE.

«NATTOKINASE Information

See products with NATTOKINASE

6/2/2012 10:47:12 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome along with low factor VIII levels in December of 2007. I had had numerous tia's previously. Because of the low factor VIII levels I was not a candidate for wayfarin but my hematologist put me on coumadin. After 4 months it was determined the coumadin was also imcompatible; my hematologist literally told me to get my will in order as nothing cou ... Show Full Comment

4/23/2012 1:21:53 AM

Reviewer: Happy mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I have MTHFR C667T and my husband has MTHFR A1298C and we miscarried 4 babies on Lovenox. So I tried nattokinase 2 times a day and now have a beautiful princess! I still take it to prevents clots and fibroids.

8/5/2011 6:36:55 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am using nattokinase and serrapeptase to shrink some large uterine fibroids. So far it is working, I estimate that since my fibroids are large it will take up to 6 months for my belly to flatten. but so far i can feel they are getting smaller.

7/14/2011 4:05:43 PM

Reviewer: synjon, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had a six inch clot in my inferior vena cava which blocked 90 percent of the blood flow. My hematologist stated after examining me that he could do nothing and that I was a walking time bomb. I react badly to Coumadin and I had DVT in my right leg which blocked blood flow on all outside veins from ankle to groin so I chose a Nattokinaise that did not contain vitamin "K". The major cl ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2011 2:21:08 PM

Reviewer: sali, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
great energy , sever heart palpitations

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber