User Reviews & Ratings - HOLY BASIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HOLY BASIL.

«HOLY BASIL Information

See products with HOLY BASIL

10/15/2014 9:59:28 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started taking this after seeing it in Dr Oz and while I haven't lost any weight I can say that it helps me overall! I've been taking this daily for a year now and I believe it has helped my immune system my mood and over all well being. Maybe just luck but since I've started taking it I haven't been sick with anything cold related.

4/22/2014 7:03:12 PM

Reviewer: elizw, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Great tea and many blends to choose from. This herb is energizing while calming and is a great help to me as a woman, with aging and changing hormones,as well as my osteo arthritis and work stress levels.

7/5/2013 11:01:30 AM

Reviewer: selinayy

Comment:
    I would like to ask Adrianna where she gets her $2.00 holy basil leaves. I don't seem to be able to find it in my area. I live in Los Angeles and I take holy basil capsules which was extremely effective for my bronchitis, but I would prefer to use natural leaves. Thanks.

5/16/2013 10:06:26 AM

Reviewer: mimi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Sick with pneumonia ...double course of antibiotics ...I was still sick ...I did my own research and saw that Holy Basil helps with fever reduction and loosening of mucus and releives congestion in chest and Lung ...I used it for 2 weeks so far and it is like a miracle ! I first made the tea as a fever reducer from the dried leaves ...2 cups water and 1 teaspoon dried leaves and boiled it down 10 ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2013 2:07:33 PM

Reviewer: Citygurl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was introduced to Holy Basil by a friend who recommended it for Peri-Menopausal symptoms. It has definitely helped reduce hot flash frequency, intensity and my mood issues. The brand I take is New Chapter for it's quality and preparation. I have not yet tried to drink Holy Basil tea. I do believe that Holy Basil helps with general balance and helps decrease inflammation. I have been taking ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?