User Reviews & Ratings - ACAI

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ACAI.

«ACAI Information

7/31/2010 1:38:06 AM

Reviewer: CRAMPS, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this for three weeks now, and have had nothing butt the squirts please help should i stop or keep wiping?

7/16/2010 10:25:47 AM

Reviewer: Lori, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I had been following a low-carb diet and became constipated. Acai Daily Cleanse gave me relieve. It really works like they claim and tastes great. I take a shot after dinner in the evening.

6/15/2010 12:44:48 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
6/6/2010 10:14:28 AM

Reviewer: 4luvme, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've tried the Advanced Acai twice now. Both times I've experienced dizziness and had to quit using. I have not been able to find anyone else with this side effect. I enjoy taking them other than the side effect. I found them to give me more energy just by taking one a day but no other benefits since I can't stay on them long enough.

4/16/2010 1:42:46 AM

Reviewer: cher, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This 7 day cleanse made me so constipated with a stomach ache. I still took it the whole 7 days. I thought it whould let loose, it has not, day 8 I'm still stuffed up.I want to take something else but afraid to take on top of this stuff. I wish I would have never come across it.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber