User Reviews & Ratings - D-MANNOSE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of D-MANNOSE.

«D-MANNOSE Information

See products with D-MANNOSE

4/12/2013 8:59:48 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a woman in my 70's and have suffered greatly with uti's for several years. Many prescriptions for antibiotics. D-mannose stops the symptoms almost instantly and I wouldn't be without it. This has been a miracle for me. I am so grateful that a friend told me about it.

3/27/2013 7:46:02 PM

Reviewer: Kaya, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Started feeling the uti on Monday morning. By evening it was burning. I took over the counter to help with that and did research online. After reading these reviews I ran out at the last minute to the health food store before it closed. I took the bottle for two days. Today is Wednesday and this morning when I woke up it was clear and didn't burn at all. I am thrilled. Thank everyone who left ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2013 9:47:27 AM

Reviewer: Happy camper , 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After suffering with a very painful UTI I decided to try the d-mannose before taking my prescribed antibiotics. After a full days worth of taking them, I awoke the next morning with no urgency or painful urination. I couldn't believe how quickly it work.

2/18/2013 2:11:33 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I was having UTI's monthly and had to take antibiotics. Once I tried D-Mannose over three years ago, I have not had a UTI since. It works!

2/12/2013 8:50:48 AM

Reviewer: Ariannon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been suffering with UTI'S and Bladder infections for years. Doctors prescribed every type of antibiotic possible but NOT ONE of them ever mentioned d-mannose. I have been on two doses of Cipro so far this year and I am becoming immune to its effectiveness. How is it possible that ALL my symptoms, burning, incontinance, pain, are now GONE within two days of taking d-mannose??? If this ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed