User Reviews & Ratings - D-MANNOSE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of D-MANNOSE.

«D-MANNOSE Information

See products with D-MANNOSE

11/23/2012 7:53:21 PM

Reviewer: CG, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Prevent UTI

11/4/2012 10:17:21 PM

Reviewer: naturalway, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Another reason I dislike today's mainstream doctors- I had been suffering with UTI's almost every time I was with my partner for the last few years. I played by the UTI rule book and still suffered. Dose after dose of antibiotics, doctors appointments, copays, etc. I finally came across this supplement in my own personal research. I started a treatment and it got rid of my existing UTI. I ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2012 1:27:23 PM

Reviewer: Sam, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After suffering with UTI's for most of my 48 years. My mother suggested D Mannose as a daily preventative measure. It helped her 98%. I am no longer a sufferer of monthly bladder infections. I am so happy. no side effects either.

8/22/2012 3:33:26 AM

Reviewer: Happy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It's amazing it does work. After years of this cystitis I finally have a natural remedy.

7/27/2012 1:02:44 PM

Reviewer: Lucy8a, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had severe UTIs over 30 years ago (they stopped when I quit taking birth control pills) and just got my first one since being menopausal (hate that word!). Asked the attendant at a local health food store for a recommendation b/c cranberry tablets weren't being effective enough (was still passing blood). He recommended U.T. Vibrance (Vibrant Health); I took my first dose at 10am, and by 1 ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber