User Reviews & Ratings - TEA TREE OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TEA TREE OIL.

«TEA TREE OIL Information

See products with TEA TREE OIL

6/22/2015 10:51:17 AM

Reviewer: Shirley De, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My dog had sarcoma cancer. Notice, I said had. It went into her lymph nodes. Too late to operate. It was on the neck at the site of the RABIES VACCINATION. Look it up. Dogs can acquire SARCOMA CANCER from RABIES VACCINATIONS. The little dogs, older dogs or dogs with weakened immune systems are more likely to get the cancer. Little dogs usually die in a few weeks. My dog had a protru ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2015 11:38:24 AM

Reviewer: Danzingnanziez, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My nurse turned me on to this ointment, however, each time she pours it on my coccyx area for a "bed sore" I acquired from too much travel, it BURNS, ITCHES and I end up during the week at my wound center with the nurses and doctor in a quandary as to why my sore is blistered and swollen and I end up having to be cut on each week. I have had this sore (Stage 4 at first til now at a stag ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2015 8:21:23 AM

Reviewer: matt, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Sinusitis, nose was bleeding, scar tissue, I think fungal but never diagnosed, 15 years. I used tea trea oil direct, one drop on finger 1x/week for 3 weeks, then 1x/month for 3 months. Problem now gone! Had tried Echinacea/vit E (which I use on mouth cold sores), but that hadn't worked.

3/21/2015 12:17:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I use lavendar tea tree oil on a cotton ball in my ear twice a day for 4 days and earache/ infection were gone. Sweet basil oil helps with severe ache pain. I used dessert essence lavendar tea tree combo.

3/21/2015 11:25:48 AM

Reviewer: pgnorah, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a severe form of chronic neutropenia and fall prey to infection constantly, both bacterial and fungal. I learned of the benefits from my daughter who was a body piercer, and whose salon used it all the time for piercing care. I use it for everything from dental infections to cold sores and skin infections. Amazing.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?