User Reviews & Ratings - CARALLUMA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CARALLUMA.

«CARALLUMA Information

See products with CARALLUMA

5/2/2014 7:07:05 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
It really worked for me I got rid of the fat from my back. I lost 10 pounds in 2 months which is not bad. My only problem was Walmart kept selling out of it. But I found it at my job. I will start back on it.

2/27/2014 9:18:02 AM

Reviewer: Penny, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
It has been very effective in curbing my appetite when I know I will be running errands all day and won't have time to prepare a healthy meal. It keeps me from dashing into an unhealthy fast food place just to satisfy hungry. It takes away the need or since of urgency with senseless eatting that I can sometimes have. If you've made up your mind that you want to eat, healthy or otherwise, ... Show Full Comment

1/10/2014 10:59:28 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Takes away hunger pangs. It works great for me. I've been using it to support me through juicing and fasting. Highly recommend using this especially when beginning any new diet plan.

8/30/2013 3:06:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been taking this for three weeks in conjunction with the fast diet where I do two 500 calorie days a week. It definitely takes the edge of my hunger. two days ago I forgot to take it and found myself eating everything I could get my hands on. Yesterday was my 500 calorie day and after taking the pill just before breakfast I was able to control my eating. I have lost about 5 pounds.

7/16/2013 11:41:40 PM

Reviewer: Lil_1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I also take Prozac daily (have for over 1 year) so it might be a reaction with that, but since I started this supplement I felt daized, short attention span, bad memory and a general feeling of foggyness in my thoughts when I am trying to work (admin). I will be stopping before I get fired. Work commented to me this morning if something was up with me.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber