User Reviews & Ratings - CARALLUMA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CARALLUMA.

«CARALLUMA Information

See products with CARALLUMA

7/6/2015 9:23:13 AM

Reviewer: Sadaf Big Loss, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
BUYING THIS PRODUCT IS JUST SIMPLY THROWING MONEY. WHAT EVER THEY PROMISED THROUGH THERE WESITE ITS COMPLEETLY A FAKE STORY, I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR LAST ONE MONTH BUT SO FAR I HAVE NOT GOT ANY CHANGES. NOT EVEN HALF KG REDUCED, I HAVE LOSSED 5000RS SIMPLY BUYING 4 JARS. THESE COMPANY S ARE PLAYING WITH POOR PEOPLES EMOTIONS. I NEVER RECOMAND THIS PRODUCT TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS OR KNOWN P ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2015 4:35:14 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 75 or over Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Haven't taken it yet. When I ordered, the man charged me for 3 bottles, though I only ordered 2. He then tried to send me an extra "free" bottle but still charge me for the 3. I told him it was false advertising & would not pay for 3 bottles, even if he tried to send me 1 "free" one. After arguing for about 10 minutes, he relented and sent a credit to my charge card. I ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2015 5:29:19 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. It does not work. Nor does their 100% money back guarantee. They will tell you they are a 3rd party and the company that shipped it is out of business. B.S.!!!!!

6/8/2015 8:30:39 PM

Reviewer: Mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Not effective so far. I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and watching what I eat and the results are no noticeable, not even a couple of pounds a week. I would not recommend find another product as this one is not effective.

6/6/2015 9:15:59 AM

Reviewer: pk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I also ordered 1 bottle and they sent 6 and charged me in a few days $198.00. It made me retain fluid, to the point of ankles swelling, hugely. I also felt bloated and indigestion a nauseous> Extremely unsatisfied. As far as I'm concerned. SCAM!!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?