User Reviews & Ratings - CARALLUMA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CARALLUMA.

«CARALLUMA Information

See products with CARALLUMA

8/30/2013 3:06:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been taking this for three weeks in conjunction with the fast diet where I do two 500 calorie days a week. It definitely takes the edge of my hunger. two days ago I forgot to take it and found myself eating everything I could get my hands on. Yesterday was my 500 calorie day and after taking the pill just before breakfast I was able to control my eating. I have lost about 5 pounds.

7/16/2013 11:41:40 PM

Reviewer: Lil_1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I also take Prozac daily (have for over 1 year) so it might be a reaction with that, but since I started this supplement I felt daized, short attention span, bad memory and a general feeling of foggyness in my thoughts when I am trying to work (admin). I will be stopping before I get fired. Work commented to me this morning if something was up with me.

6/4/2013 1:48:52 PM

Reviewer: kkristich, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this product since 04/13/2013 and it seems to be helping me to lose inches. I excercise 4 hours a week and I try to watch what I eat. It does seem to quench my appetite. I bought more of this product and I will keep taking for awhile to see if I lose more inches.

5/6/2013 2:43:03 AM

Reviewer: tracy1426, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
It's easy enough to take, but did not supress my appetite, and gave me a stomach ache and HORRIBLE gas. Like stinky, rotten egg gas, and it lasted ALL DAY. Will not take again.

4/4/2013 11:48:08 AM

Reviewer: shoekee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber