User Reviews & Ratings - KRILL OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KRILL OIL.

«KRILL OIL Information

See products with KRILL OIL

11/8/2013 10:51:49 AM

Reviewer: Kriss, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken Krill oil for about a year, previously I took regular fish oil which had little to no effect on my cholesterol levels. I tested before ever taking it and and my cholesterol was 286 with my good cholesterol around mid 50's. After 6 months, take 4 krill oil pills in the evening with red rice yeast extract my cholesterol was 195, with good cholesterol still in the mid 50's. I ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2013 2:28:41 PM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Cholesterol
10/24/2013 12:16:08 PM

Reviewer: sperrinone, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken Omega Super Krill for 1 month. The last few days I've developed isolated skin rashes with pustules. I'm suspecting that this may be the cause so will discontinue and pray that these itchy rashes subside. The Krill is the fishiest smell when opening the bottle. I have to hold my breath!!

10/4/2013 8:24:55 PM

Reviewer: all fixed up, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been diagnosed with intermittent claudication and have had 2 stents in my right leg but I still had minor discomfort in my r/leg after my 2 mile walks since I've been taking my krill oil I have found improvement

8/21/2013 1:49:07 PM

Reviewer: jnorth, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Leg & calf cramps

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber