User Reviews & Ratings - KRILL OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KRILL OIL.

«KRILL OIL Information

See products with KRILL OIL

4/26/2012 11:12:00 AM

Reviewer: dissapointed, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this 6 months ago,watching what i eat and excercising 4 times a week at the gym. My cholesterol didnt go down at all. my tryglycerides actually doubled.Not going to take it anymore even though my doctor told me to take them twice a day.

8/18/2011 8:46:02 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I began taking krill oil 7 months ago after my physician indicated my cholesterol was too high at 225. After 7 months, my total level is at 210 and my LDL has gone down considerably.

8/7/2011 4:43:13 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking krill oikl after I had open heart surgery (widow maker) and seeing it advertised on TV. My cholestrol is actuall a couple of points below normal and the HDL hwas went up. I do take lipitor and have watched my diet. My arthritis is alos better, knee pain has been releived. The only problem is dertmining how much to take. I take 4-300 mg per day.

7/18/2011 9:19:01 AM

Reviewer: johne, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Cholesterol
6/27/2011 1:12:43 AM

Reviewer: Ken, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Started taking krill oil, 300 mg, in Jan, 2011. In March had blood tests, no change in Cholesterol levels. Started having pain in toes in March, by April second toe swelled up and got red very sensitive, pain 9 over 10. Diagnosed as gout, indomethacin Rx cleared up partly, but still hurts red and hurt 2 over 10. Last Friday had shrimp dinner and toe got much worse. Had been avoiding all food li ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber