User Reviews & Ratings - KRILL OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KRILL OIL.

«KRILL OIL Information

See products with KRILL OIL

11/9/2012 12:29:32 PM

Reviewer: Healthy Heart, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I been taking 2g of Neptune NOW Krill Oil once a day for three months due to high Cholostrol. i haven't retested yet. I will post result after testing.

10/24/2012 9:46:42 PM

Reviewer: kat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Mega red as reduced my HDL any my blood pessure..Although I went to the Dr.today..had some test done a week ago..now he is saying I have fat in my Liver..but I don't believe it has anything to do with the Krill oil....

6/18/2012 12:38:56 AM

Reviewer: natrol, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just star to used

4/26/2012 11:12:00 AM

Reviewer: dissapointed, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this 6 months ago,watching what i eat and excercising 4 times a week at the gym. My cholesterol didnt go down at all. my tryglycerides actually doubled.Not going to take it anymore even though my doctor told me to take them twice a day.

8/18/2011 8:46:02 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I began taking krill oil 7 months ago after my physician indicated my cholesterol was too high at 225. After 7 months, my total level is at 210 and my LDL has gone down considerably.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber