User Reviews & Ratings - KRILL OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KRILL OIL.

«KRILL OIL Information

See products with KRILL OIL

10/10/2014 10:46:04 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had found Essential Fatty Acids to clear up skin problems. Had been taking flax oil for years. Switched to Krill oil 30 days ago. Skin is even better and arthritis in fingers all but disappeared. Just had cholesteral checked but results not back.

10/5/2014 1:54:00 PM

Reviewer: Be Careful What You Put Into Your Body, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have ate shrimp and seafood all my life and enjoy the occasional special treat of Red Lobster. I am now afraid I have developed a seafood allergy after taking krill oil and also developed some acne. I ate four shrimp last night and got a rash on my eyelid. I'm not taking this anymore myself.

10/4/2014 5:58:03 PM

Reviewer: reptiles, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I usually alternate with fish oil every other day. Been taking for over 6 years. My lipid labs are good. I believe it helps my mood and general well being as well.

9/29/2014 3:59:16 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
i feel overall good

7/26/2014 2:15:39 PM

Reviewer: lmacpherson61, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I used this Krill Omega-3 super formula for about two years. I did get the upset stomic and had heartburn, but I got passed it. I was feeling good while taking this. During this time I was in a fall and was given pain meds. The heartburn and upset stomic got worse. So I stopped taking the Krill Omega-3 super formula vitamin. It Helped. Now I have severe pain in all my joints. Gradually the pai ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber