User Reviews & Ratings - CHIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHIA.

«CHIA Information

10/3/2014 8:30:12 AM

Reviewer: Campfiregirl, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
3 tablespoons in morning oatmeal or smoothie. I feel great, energetic and regular. I do exercise daily but using this product seems to help my general well being. No adverse side effects at all.

8/3/2014 1:51:28 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am in good overall health and I have a green smoothie every morning. I first added 1Tbs of Chia seeds to my morning smoothie on a Wednesday. I felt a bit crampy and gassy that day but did not associate this to the chia immediately. Due to a busy schedule on Thursday, I was going to have a green smoothie for lunch in addition to my morning one and I added 1Tbs of chia seeds to each smoothie. By 1 ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2014 12:22:58 AM

Reviewer: IzzyMae, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
started taking chia seed with my smoothies and had the most tremendous headache. checked side effects on internet and with my doctor found that it didn't go with my blood thinner. I decided to stop my meds and stick with the chia seeds. everything isgreat now. VERY important to check with your doctor and review your meds with them before starting on chia seeds or any other natural product. ... Show Full Comment

5/26/2014 12:49:00 PM

Reviewer: Older, 35-44 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I have begin to grow my own chia seeds it's that good

5/13/2014 10:32:39 PM

Reviewer: Catet, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
1 tsp caused a severe food allergy reaction. I would caution anyone with food allergies to proceed with caution. My diagnosed allergies are dairy, egg, peanuts, chicken, pork, soy and oranges. The reaction was within 2 hrs if ingestion and the absolute only new thing in my diet for weeks For me it's a no go!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber