User Reviews & Ratings - BROWN ALGAE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BROWN ALGAE.

«BROWN ALGAE Information

See products with BROWN ALGAE

10/7/2015 3:24:21 PM

Reviewer: brian gunter, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    it was easy to use but It just didn't work which I hated about it

8/29/2014 3:26:38 AM

Reviewer: Jim, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    I started a supplement with Ecklonia Cava in it a few years back for high blood pressure. It really made little difference there but what did happen was my hair started to thicken and I dropped 30 pounds without changing anything else. I quit taking it as I origannly had purchased it for the blood pressure issue and gained the weight back over time. Doing some research on what was different t ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2014 5:45:40 PM

Reviewer: Mich B, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    When I started taking ECE all my friends thought I had taken a long holiday. After two weeks, my skin was glowing, dark rings under my eyes were gone, and I couldn't remover when last I had slept so soundly. My moods were great and I felt a general sense of well being. The weight loss however, didn't work for me. My appetite increased and I couldn't seem to curb my cravings. I gai ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2014 12:32:56 PM

Reviewer: Susie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I started taking Dr. Sinatra's Seanol it has helped my blood pressure and made me feel better overall in mood the only negative I feel it dropped my blood sugar too much resulting in hypoglycemic symptoms. I have backed off it and then will restart to see if that is what is causing it.

8/25/2013 3:31:49 AM

Reviewer: Janar, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been taking Serapeptase and Fibroboost Seanol for less than 1 month. I felt increased energy, lower BP, weight reduction, improved sleep and the pain in my neck and joints disappeared. It is an amazing recovery.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?