User Reviews & Ratings - WHITE MULBERRY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of WHITE MULBERRY.

«WHITE MULBERRY Information

See products with WHITE MULBERRY

7/13/2014 2:08:27 PM

Reviewer: Al, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I find it easier to take the supplement when I open the capsule and sprinkle the powder over a food item, i.e. oatmeal, cereal, etc. My blood sugar is very well controlled thus far at a decent 130 average and seemingly going lower. I have been taking the supplement for about 13 days. I am satisfied with the result.

3/16/2014 1:28:28 PM

Reviewer: natures vision, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
my blood sugar has gone down from 203 to 109 in 2 months time now they you cant it with prescription drugs how can I find out not to take it with

3/11/2014 3:23:32 PM

Reviewer: Andrew D., 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It seems to making my stomache gasy bloated and queasy it seems to be really upsetting my digesting process making it growl and have tumultuous gas. This is such an important herb I will purchase smaller capsule' s and see I could build up an immunity if you have any suggestions please contact me. Would a higher quality of the herb help?

2/24/2014 8:24:59 AM

Reviewer: momboch, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Good but expensive.

2/27/2013 2:00:58 AM

Reviewer: ggeno555, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been drinking Mulberry green leaf tea almost 8 years now. I have lowered my blood sugar level to be in normal range. I sleep better at night and I noticed my hair growing better and less grey color. It is said it contains all 18 amino acids. And it's biggest factor is it contains D.N.J. which is a proven sugar blocker when taken at meal time. There is no caffeine in it and it never g ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber