User Reviews & Ratings - IRVINGIA GABONENSIS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of IRVINGIA GABONENSIS.

«IRVINGIA GABONENSIS Information

See products with IRVINGIA GABONENSIS

3/2/2014 12:50:02 PM

Reviewer: toya J., 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've used it for 2 weeks and have felt like I have a head cold the whole time. Headache, stiffness, and swollen lymph nodes, all making me tired. The upside is that I'm eating less.

7/16/2013 11:15:41 PM

Reviewer: wise, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I noticed I am bloated and feel to full at times. I also noticed I have gained two pounds with in a week of taking this. I do not recommend this but do recommend natural foods like grapes and pickles, warm water with real lemon juice and honey each eve. I lost weigh with this alone once and plan to do it again. I am done with suppliments.

6/3/2012 11:48:48 PM

Reviewer: paulas1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been taking the pills for 2 weeks, I am amazed at the increased energy levels, havent lost a lot of weight yet though, but with more energy have started walking, mood swings have improved heaps aswell, im gonna stay on these for a while and hopefully weight starts to come off aswell.

2/1/2012 10:10:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
In 2011, I lost 15 lbs taking this supplement on a intermittent basis, I noticed increased energy levels, and my cholestrol levels decreased from 200 to 172. I did not make any drastic changes to my exercise or eating habits. I think it is a good supplement that will aid in weight loss. I have not had any side effects.

1/24/2012 2:17:15 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 1 week now. I did notice right away the energy I had. I want to do more things than I ever had before. My mood has changed. Like I see things more clearer. Don't get upset as much. The weight has not come off yet but I think it will. Since I've got more motivated to eat better and go for more walks.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed