User Reviews & Ratings -

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of .

« Information

6/14/2014 12:13:46 PM

Reviewer: fallenfrog, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Used for about two weeks seeking energy to boost me through daily chores (I am 69). I only took one table in the am normal dosing was 3X daily. Noticed an "altered state of mind"-very emotional and even suicidal. As I am on many drugs, I rechecked all my meds. Shared with a friend my problems and realized the only thing different in my routine was Raspberry Ketone. Stopped taking prod ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2014 8:57:33 PM

Reviewer: RJB, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took raspberry ketone for a little weight loss and really just a boost in energy. Within one week I have gotten a painful urinary tract infection! First uti of my life and I'm 44 yrs. old. I don't care if they say it can't cause a person (woman) to get a uti but I'm writing to say it very well can and did. Now I've started an antibiotic and can't wait to put this behi ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2014 5:45:39 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
TEST

3/26/2014 2:43:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
This is not for me I started to take it and I felt bloated and in less then 2 weeks I put on 13 pounds never doing this again

11/10/2013 8:49:08 PM

Reviewer: alex, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I do not burn fat by using RASPBERRY KETONE even i manage my diet and regular workout i find RASPBERRY KETONE Blast is more efficient i have read review and buy it from http://www.raspberryketoneblastfacts.org/

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber