User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

3/5/2014 8:54:13 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I ordered and cancelled when I read the fine print that I would be charged $70.00 a month unless I cancelled. I was still charged $4.95 and they will not refund my money, but assure me they won't charge me anymore.

3/3/2014 3:50:22 AM

Reviewer: momo, Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
it messed up my general health ... i lost weight , but it seems like it messed up with my thyroid gland or hormones...my skin looks sick ., and i didn't just lose fat but i lost huge amount of my muscles with it, became weak . .. i stopped taking it now for almost a year , and still sick ..and weak , i wish i didn't take the ketone ...

2/13/2014 11:02:34 AM

Reviewer: shan72, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just started taking the raspberry and green coffee bean extract chews and have noticed that my bloating's going away and that my midsection feels "lighter". I have an underlying thyroid disease and have a slow thyroid and low iron. The chews taste great. however, for those people who do NOT want to workout, you probably wont see any results because you still have to be somewhat act ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2014 12:32:28 AM

Reviewer: revllew, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
lost 68 pounds to date no side effects except cost of new clothes

1/12/2014 4:01:12 PM

Reviewer: Its Just More Snake Oil, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Tried 100% pure raspberry 500mg per tablet for weight loss. I have been taking 2 tablets per day (1000 mg) per day for past 3 weeks no change in weight, no change in energy level no noticeable side effects.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed