User Reviews & Ratings - RASPBERRY KETONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RASPBERRY KETONE.

«RASPBERRY KETONE Information

See products with RASPBERRY KETONE

8/28/2013 3:23:57 PM

Reviewer: landis, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking the raspberry ketone 500 mg. tablets and I have lost 12 lbs! No bad side effects! I recommend them for any one who wants to lose weight!

8/25/2013 1:10:43 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
When I started taking the pill form of raspberry ketones it caused me to have really bad heartburn and indigestion. This went on for days, until I stopped taking them. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

8/16/2013 12:39:09 AM

Reviewer: ultimate raspberry ketone, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have taken raspberry ketone for two weeks but i had to quit. I had an allergic reaction, i received three pinkish rashes on my hip that itch and is very sore. This is the only thing that i had done different in my diet. I thought i had the right tablet but its not for me.

8/5/2013 5:39:01 PM

Reviewer: josmoe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking Raspberry Ketone RX since April 2013. I've lost 14 lbs. I don't know how many inches I have lost, but I've went from a size 15/16 into a 9/10. I haven't done anything different except take this supplement. I can tell when I haven't taken the supplement because I'm not as energized.

7/19/2013 6:14:20 PM

Reviewer: lollie62, 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I began taking Raspberry ketones because I heard that it helped with weight loss. I've been taking it for several months, and although it hasn't been effective for weight loss, my blood glucose readings have been lower than they've been for years--100 or less, and I'm completely off of Benicar now because my blood pressure is consistently normal without it. It's worked for me.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber