User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

5/23/2013 9:47:47 PM

Reviewer: kindam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Could not sleep at night untill 7 to 8 in the morning..although trying sleeping pills heavy dose ,sleeping hypnosis , affirmation , law of attraction....allll.but nothing worked.will stop taking it for while and see.!!!

5/23/2013 3:27:02 PM

Reviewer: Spygrloo7, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was sceptic, but saw it on Dr oz. So I decided what the heck. So I Tried it. It's been 3 weeks and I lost 9 lbs. I did not change my eating habbit, nor do I have the time to exercise ( office all day sitting at a desk) But I did reduce my intake of sugar. and try to keep a 1200 calories day. Not easy As I only ate like once or twice a day and gained the MUFFIN TOP. Now I force myself to eat ... Show Full Comment

5/16/2013 2:11:13 AM

Reviewer: chris, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
No side effects. Take 6 pills daily. Lost 13 pounds in threeweeks . Weigh 211 now. Works great for me. No BS. Will buy again! !! Chrjs in Cleveland

5/12/2013 8:30:14 AM

Reviewer: marist, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
This product does not live up to its hype.

5/6/2013 2:45:04 PM

Reviewer: Female

Comment:
I took this product for three days. I had heart palpatitions, anxiety, did not feel well. I think this product needs more studies. I have quit taking it.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?